BEST FOR…Large group Portes du Soleil luxury holiday
LOCALLY…Haute Savoie Alps activities summer & winter
STYLE… Rustic & alpine meets contemporary & sleek
At a glance…
- Large luxury ski chalet for family or groups up to 10
- Ideal base for ski holiday, walking or biking holiday
- Easy access to Morzine & Montriond ski lifts, bars and restaurants
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining, living space with south facing views
- Double height living area with designer Focus fireplace
- High spec modern kitchen Siemens ovens w/ rotisserie, Combo microwave,dishwasher & large fridge freezer
- 4 large ensuite bedrooms (4 flex to twins)
- 1 master suite with ensuite shower & stand along bath
- 1 superking master, 3 twin/superking ensuite & 1 twin/king ensuite
- Beds made with indulgent oversized duvets & Egyptian cotton bedding
- Towels, soap & bathrobes
- Downstairs ‘apartment’ area with separate kitchen living area
- Bosch oven, fridge freezer & dishwasher
- Combination microwave
- Bi-fold doors to south facing balconies off living areas
- Two wide screen TV w/surround sound, DVD, French & UK TV
- Bluetooth music Bose or Vita music systems in each bedroom
- Wifi throughout
- Ski store w/ boot warmers & bike storage
- Private parking for 4 cars
You’ll feel immediately at home in this luxurious chalet on the sunny side of the Morzine/Montriond valley. The inspiring living space fuses contemporary comforts & style with the original structure and character of the original ancient barn.
FOUR TWENTY L’ELE combines the private apartment (Deux Chevaux) and main house to offer luxurious living for up to ten people.
Enjoy the wonderful alpine views whilst you relax by the funky Focus 360 degree fire upstairs or in the sunshine on the balconies.
After a day in the fresh mountain air lounge together on the large sofas and indulge with a movie on the wide screen TV with surround sound.
If you can’t agree what to watch there is a second living space with TV, DVD and surround sound downstairs and an enormous sofa to chill out on in front of a retro style Jotul log burner.
You may find yourself simply watching the dramatic and beautiful scenes in the skies above the mountains from one of the three balconies.
We love cooking so have equipped both kitchens with everything we need to create regular feasts from the ingredients we buy each week at the local market.
The larger kitchen upstairs has two Siemens ovens, Siemens gas hob as well as a microwave & professional coffee machine.
The smaller kitchen is also a joy to cook in with Bosch induction hob (very easy to control) and oven.
For a special treat order meals delivered from Chalet Kitchen
The master bedroom suite overlooks the living area and has fantastic views through the double height windows. The ensure with its luxuriously large shower and an indulgent free-standing bath, will be a sanctuary after days enjoying the mountain air.
A further four large bedrooms means all guests have the luxury of large beds and their own ensuite shower rooms.
All five bedrooms also have either Bose or Vita Audio bluetooth sound systems so everyone can listen to their own music in their own space.
OUT & ABOUT
WINTER – explore the bast ports du soleil ski area
SUMMER – enjoy the largest VTT (Velo Tout Terrain) area in Europe
Great variety of restaurants, bars and shops all within 15 minutes walk in two directions (Morzine & Montriond).
Free shuttle bus to all ski lifts a few minutes from your door.
Morzine, Avoriaz and Ardent lift stations all within 15 minutes drive.